Nameless THE GAME Nameless THE GAME

Cuz I am @ G1@NT R030T!!!111

Story maker beta Story maker beta

lol

One day, when Shuko was flying his Mother, his Mother beeped, signaling that it was runing low on fuel, so Shuko landed on the nearest planet, planet Earth. Which was inhabited by Earth Human's, so Shuko got out his trusty laptop and proceded onto the surface of planet Earth, as he walked away from his Mother, he saw a Earth Human, he faced his laptop at the Earth Human and shot it in the dick. The Human fell to the ground, with blood pouring out of it's dick, Shuko bent over to the dead Human and searched its corps for anything that his Mother could use for fule. But sadly, no such luck, there was no fule, but as Shuko stood back up, he turned around, and he saw a group of Earth Human, now he regreted shooting the Human in the dick, because now all the Earth Human's where pissed, and they ran after him. Shuko was bashed to a bloody pulp with finger's, and was then fed to the king of planet Earth. The End (wasnt that a happy ending)

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

WoOt

THIS IS AWSOME!!!! i got 5 more achievements left to unlock!!!

Miami Shark Miami Shark

WOOOOOT

THAT WAS THE AWSOMEST GAME IVE EVER PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYED!!!!!!!!!!!

The Last Piece Of Cake 2 The Last Piece Of Cake 2

i almost beat him

the trick is sheild while sheilding hold the left mouse button and wait for his attack after he does it switch back to knife while youre still holding on to the left mouse button then youll do the spin attack i only got him until his spider form though

KyleRoberts responds:

I think you're on to something there... :)

Click A Lot Click A Lot

woot

i made it to rank 9 ostrich anyone got higher?

Tikola responds:

I've been practicing a LOT while making the game, and I've ranked 1 once. I have seen two other persons do it, so it is not impossible, but extremely hard. You need lots of practice.

MadnessAccelerant.swf MadnessAccelerant.swf

could have been better

Project EDDIE Project EDDIE

hmm

maybe you could maybe just maybe some gun lvl ups and maybe health capsules in the next longer and harder game?

Neverending Light Neverending Light

X_X

OMG that was so awsome cant wait for numbuh two

Tchaqui Nouris World Tchaqui Nouris World

loling

i was like lol and then my head exploded